Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Finished Projects

I'm posting a few pictures of some things I've been knitting:



These are some booties - the ones on the right have been worn by my son (who has managed to kick them off despite the ties), while the two pairs on the left will go to charity. The pattern used on the latter came from Socks, Socks, Socks.





This set I'm going to give to the gal who's been babysitting my children a couple of days a week this semester. She's expecting towards the end of August. The bootie pattern is the same one from Socks, Socks, Socks, and the hat is a basic hat pattern from The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns.









Trying to make some preemie hats - believe it or not, they are indeed smaller than the above picture:






And finally, a pair of socks that I intend to give as a gift. I've not blocked the socks yet so it's hard to get a good look at the pattern, which also comes from Socks, Socks, Socks. I changed the heel slightly, since I wasn't sure about how to purl through the back loop as the pattern called for.





A detail of the heel and gusset.

No comments: