Monday, November 20, 2006
Tinkering around
Well, I'm trying out Blogger Beta; I guess it doesn't matter if I like it or not, I can't go back. Oh well - the only thing is that it wiped out Haloscan, so all comments from there have vanished into a black hole. I was thinking about changing the blog using elements from here, but I think that'll be a project for another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You might be able to get your Haloscan comments back by going through the Haloscan-to-Blogger setup procedure again. There's a little bit of HTML code that you need to include in your template in order to point your blog comments to Haloscan.
Dave
Well, I'll probably leave it as-is for the time being. I kinda like absolute dictatorial power over comments, a feature that I find lacking (or am ignorant of) in Haloscan :)
Post a Comment