Sunday, July 02, 2006

Finished Projects - II










I've finally finished some hats and booties that I've been working on. I also took the opportunity to try my hand at making tassels and attaching them using a twisted cord - not too bad, and now I have a better idea on how to go about doing it next time. But to tell the truth, making a little knotted I-cord on top is a lot simpler and quicker.










I've been concentrating on preemie sizes, so a couple of pairs of booties are really small - for comparison, I've included a quarter. On top are baby tube socks - super simple and quick to make, and from what I understand, nurses like their versatility since they can be used to keep tiny hands as well as feet warm. It sure is a quick and easy way to finish up the oddball yarn leftovers that tend to accumulate.

No comments: