Monday, December 19, 2005

Monday Weigh-In - Week 3

Well, this week's results are not terribly impressive, but at least it's still going in the right direction:

Weight: 178.6 lbs.
Weekly net change: -0.2 lbs.
Total net change: -1.4 lbs.

Actually, I was certain that I had gained weight this week - I had a difficult time sticking to my plan, and cheated much more than I should have. Additionally, I had to skip exercise a couple of times because my back's been acting up. So all in all, I am glad that I managed to nudge the scale downwards a little despite my shortcomings.

To help with motivation in the forthcoming weeks, I have printed out a copy of the meal plan and taped it in a prominent place. I probably should also prepare some sort of visual motivation, but I have to think of something suitable for that.

No comments: